Friday, October 26, 2007

Are you ready to share your homebuying experience with the world?

Hello to all of you.

I know that some of you may be regular readers or people who just pop in. Others, may be just poking through the internet and stumbling across me and my business. You may be a friend or a client, both, or perhaps you want to be a client, (or a friend).

Regardless, I've just been given the potential, (that's potential not promise), of an extraordinary opportunity from my friends over at Pie Town Productions. They contacted me, just like many clients would, because they found me on the internet. Interestingly enough, they liked me enough to propose that I might have some interest in participating in a little show called House Hunters on HGTV.

If you've never seen the show the premise is pretty simple: The buyer and their Realtor, (in this case ME), identify their top 3 picks of homes they are seriously considering. They weigh the pros and cons of each home and, the buyer makes a final decsion. The whole time they are covering the process and the end result is you the buyer, going from your old place to your wonderful new place.

Of course, not everyone is ready to get in front of the camera. So if any of you are seriously looking for a home in the Chicago area, city or suburbs, and feel you'll be making this purchase within the next 6 months, (the sooner the better for TV consideration), then by all means drop me a line and I'll give you the details on how it all works.

If you want to see the fun, check out House Hunters at http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hnt

Lots of fun for everyone!!

Happy house hunting.

No comments: