Thursday, January 17, 2008

House Hunters. . .it's a wrap!

Hello from Hollywood...I mean Chicagoland!

So you may recall a couple months back I was talking about the relation I developed with the good people at HGTV's House Hunters. Well I want everyone to know that they haven't let me down. Although we ran into some slight scheduling issues with my clients who had previously agreed to do the show, we were fortunate that the network equally adored another couple from the area and, in fact, we wrapped the shoot just a day or so ago.

How exciting!

For those of you who don't know, House Hunters airs regularly on HGTV. The show chronicles a buyer and their real estate agent through the buying process once the buyer has narrowed down their selection to 3 choices. The fun part of the show is that no one knows which home the buyers actually chose until the end of the show and then, they follow up a month to several months later so they can see how the buyer is settling in and enjoying their new home.

My clients for this show were absolutely fantastic. They did a great job both on and off camera and were so cooperative and wonderful to work with I can say enough good stuff about them. And the crew sent here by Pietown Productions was totally amazing. They were beyond professional. The crew was efficient, courteous and hard working and I'm convinced we're going ot have an amazing episode once it airs.

This episode is going to be great for a couple of reasons. One because it takes place right here in Chicago area, two because that area specifically is right in Brookfield Illinois where I live and raise my family.

Stay tuned and I'll keep you posted as to when the show will air.

Cheers!

Rick

No comments: