Monday, April 14, 2008

If you feel like you are drowning, I may be able to help!

For anyone out there who might be facing foreclosure in the Chicago area, I may be able to help you.

Right now, banks are doing everything they can to stop the bleeding and stop the foreclosure ratios. If you currently find yourself in a situation where you are "upside down," (ie you now owe more on your home than it is currently worth), have received a notice of Lis Pendis or notice of foreclosure, and want to weigh your options, (and you DO have options), please contact me.

I know it can be an overwhelming and traumatizing feeling. I can help simply, and clearly, clarify the path for you and help you towards making the best choices no matter how tough they may be.

If you are afraid about losing anything, you have nothing to lose by taking a few minutes to discuss your situation with me.

Rick

No comments: